• 2014 Rule Book Part I (pdf file)
• 2014 Rule Book Part II (pdf file)
• 2008-2009-2011 Rule Book Insert (pdf file)
It is that time of year again when we need to solicit rule proposals for the coming year. An email has been sent out to the NOTRA Club Representative.
If your club has not received the email, please contact the NOTRA BOD immediately.
Please note that since we are a bit late with this reminder, we are extending the deadlines for this year as follows:
- Rule proposals must be submitted no later than Nov. 1st
- Ballots will be emailed to each Club by December 1st
- Each club should return their ballot to me no later than January 1st in order to be counted
- We will inform the Clubs of the results and incorporate into the rule book by January 15th
The NOTRA 2014 Race Schedule is posted.
2015 race meet schedules are due!!!.
Annually by November 14th, each Club shall submit a request in writing for next year schedule to the appropriate Regional Coordinator.
The request must specify the dates, locations, breeds for which races are to be offered, lure type, distance, number of programs,
the name of the Host Club, and the name of the Host Club Race Director.
Clubs must send the schedule requests to their Regional Representative who compiles the scheduling requests for the region then
submits them to the Interim Schedule Coordinator, Celeste Wilcox.
The web site for information on Other Breed racing can be found at: www.notraracing.org
Other Breed Links
• OB Hounds Database
• 2013 OB Statistics
• OB Hounds: Application for NOTRA registration
• OB Hounds: FTE Form - day of race FTE form
The current NOTRA Oval Track Racer Award data files and order forms are available in the download section.
The cost is $2.50 per certificate. The owner may purchase one of each award earned, or the highest award earned, or duplicate certificates for co-owners.
The current Whippet and Other Breed weekly Grading Guides are available in the download section.
Hosted by the Western Washington Whippet Association (WWWA), the Nationals were held August 29, 30 and 31, respectively (Labor Day Weekend)
on the polo fields at Roy, Washington.