• 2015 Rule Book Part I (pdf file)
• 2015 Rule Book Part II (pdf file)
• 2008-2009-2011 Rule Book Insert (pdf file)
- Rule proposals must be submitted no later than Nov. 1st, 2015
- Ballots will be emailed to each Club by December 1st, 2015
- Each club should return their ballot to me no later than January 1st in order to be counted
- We will inform the Clubs of the results and incorporate into the rule book by January 15th
The NOTRA 2016 Race Schedule is posted.
2016 race meet schedules are due!!!.
Annually by November 14th, each Club shall submit a request in writing for next year schedule to the appropriate Regional Coordinator.
The request must specify the dates, locations, breeds for which races are to be offered, lure type, distance, number of programs,
the name of the Host Club, and the name of the Host Club Race Director.
Please click here for a table of corresponding weekends.
Clubs must send the schedule requests to their Regional Representative who compiles the scheduling requests for the region then
submits them to the Interim Schedule Coordinator, Celeste Wilcox.
The web site for information on Other Breed racing can be found at: www.notraracing.org
Other Breed Links
• OB Hounds Database
• 2013 OB Statistics
• OB Hounds: Application for NOTRA registration
• OB Hounds: FTE Form - day of race FTE form
The current NOTRA Oval Track Racer Award data files and order forms are available in the download section.
The cost is $2.50 per certificate. The owner may purchase one of each award earned, or the highest award earned, or duplicate certificates for co-owners.
The current Whippet and Other Breed weekly Grading Guides are available in the download section.
The 2016 Whippet NOTRA Nationals will be held by WRAG (Whippet Racing Activity Group) in Goldendale, WA on September 25, 2016. This will be held in conjunction with the NAWRA National on September 24, 2016 with a Fun Match the proceeding day. Information is also available on Facebook.
To be determined.